Saturday, January 20, 2007

lost in bloggerland

all i tried to do was upgrade. in the process i have lost all sorts of things and can't find the answers to my questions.
what did blogger do with my old template
where is the ring code
how do i go back

yikes!
any and all help will be most appreciated!

On another note, the studio clear out is stalled. Lots of things went away and i could see my way back to work. I will get back to the clearing out (eventually) and deal with books and magazines. Meanwhile i am happily working on small pieces, my next writing adventure and preparing for a teaching trip.

it helps that the days are getting longer. it is still light at 5:15 now.

1 comment:

His Office, My Studio said...

To get back your old template do the following:

login new blogger
dashboard
template
edit HTML
scroll down to Revert to Classic template


Below ****OPPS blogger comment will not let me past HTML I need to send it in a email**** is my code for Quilt Studio Web ring. In new blogger follow these steps:
login new blogger
dashboard
layout
add page element
HTML/JavaScript Add to blog
Enter title
cut and paste my HTML code in Content
save changes


view template and hopefully it worked if not let me know and I will try to help
my email is dubiquilts@dubiquilts.com Send me an email and I will send you my code.