Saturday, March 19, 2005

saturday

Saturday, and finally feeling a sense of relief. Major deadlines have been met or are about to. The lambs are out of here, finished, delivered, accepted. I have my studio space back! hoooray. This was my third project involving life size fiberglass animals. Two years ago it was a pair of colts for the Horse! of course project, the next year was one colt for Easter Seals in Sheridan WY. This year, a pair of lambs for Bighorn Magic. I think I'm done for a while.
I'm actually sewing a binding and sleeve on a wall piece for the 2006 Pilgrim/Roy MAQS Challenge ( an auction fundraiser for the MAQS, organized by Gerald Roy). i don't remember the last time i actually put a binding on a quilt - all the work has been very small the last months. It's time to start working large again I think.
Maybe I can figure out how to get photos on the blog in the next few days.
meanwhile, the recent colder weather hasn't hurt the early blooms in the gardens. still, i'd like some warm temperatures again soon.

No comments: